Breakdown towing is one of the most common tows that we are called on to do.
If it's just a battery we can give you a jump start or if need be replace the battery.
Getting bogged is also a common problem in this area and it happens with cars, trucks,caravans motor homes and even tractors
We extract them all
For a more serious breakdown we will take your vehicle to the nearest mechanic or the mechanic of your choice if he is local.
Unfortunately this happens too often.
An accident can happen to anyone and you need to be reassured that you will be taken care of.
- Towing in a hurry.
- Someone available 24/7 with a tap to call phone number like this one
- Someone who tows for every insurance company,so you do not have to pay for towing.
- Someone who will invoice the insurance company.
- Someone licensed for both breakdown and accident towing.
- To know the size of your vehicle is not a problem because we have both a 7.5 tonne truck and a 4.3 tonne truck.
Both of these trucks are fully equipped with tilt trays and winching equipment.
We have recovered vehicles that have gone off bridges and into the water and some that have just left the road and down an embankment.
To recover these vehicles, we simply take our truck as close to the edge as possible, lower the tray then winch the vehicle on board.
Items people have needed relocating
- Boats, These require protecting with old tyres,unless it has a boat trailer.
- Christmas Sleigh. Even Santa needs a hand sometimes.
- Shipping Containers. These will require the larger truck.